I’m a Certified Professional Coach with a breakthrough approach.
I combine marketing, communications and coaching techniques to help you forge ahead in your own way and make a difference in the world around you.
I’m Katherine Houston.
Before I became a career and life coach, I wrote LinkedIn and dating profiles using marketing techniques.
I captured the true personalities of my clients; helped them stand out in competitive environments; then set them up for genuine connections.
Soon I became an expert on TV and radio. On NPR, I critiqued a colleague’s profile live. My advice: Be authentic, know your audience, get creative.
Today I use this combination of techniques to help you attract the life, career and people you want while being true to yourself.
How my style of coaching will help your self-development.
Briefly, marketing is the art of creativity and connections. Communications is about speaking well, being heard and listening. Coaching works on mindset, purpose and goals.
- Discover your purpose and true potential so you can love what you do and others will too
- Improve communication and listening skills so you can sell yourself in interviews, presentations and pitches, as well as negotiate the raises, positions and even lifestyle you want
- Learn creative problem solving to better navigate people and situations at work and in life
- Set boundaries, manage time and get more done with less stress
- Set goals and gain control over the direction of your life